Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Unit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Unit

    This is one of the best shows on tv and to the best of my knowledge it hasn't been discussed on here yet. There is no way everyone is watching House instead of this show there is no good excuse for any guy to not be watching this show.
    Last nights season finale was great and left way to many questions unanswered.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    I've been watching it quite a bit. Well written and acted show based on the book "Inside the Delta Force", I believe. I could do without so much of the infidelity plot line since I enjoy the actual unit missions so much. But, I suppose they have to have it to draw in the ladies to watch. I hope it gets renewed for next season.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    It's on their schedule for the upcoming year.

    Some interesting shows coming out, although I hated to see shows like Surface, Invasion and E-Ring bite it (Commander in Chief as well), even though I hardly watched them. I have most of them to watch, just finding the time.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    Great! I've really gotten in to watching it and really like the various missions those guys work through each week. The family issues, base housing stuff and other military life issues to kinda interesting too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    I don't care much for the infidelity plot line either but it and the family lives does add to and not detract from the show. You need someone that everybody hates and she is the one IMO.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    im pissed that invasion is being cut!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Unit

    House is the man!!!!!!!!! I have to watch House. However since the summer hiatus is starting to kick in I can watch things I usually don't, like Without a Trace, which I like but have been an ER fan for years upon years. Criminal Minds is also a good one to watch, gotta love Inigo Montoya lol (you killed my father prepare to die). The Unit seems interesting, I like that guy the All State guy. He also played Pedro Cerrano on Major League.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •